The Industry’s Leading Software
LED Wizard 7.1 is an update to our industry-leading software for laying out LEDs in channel letters and sign cabinets. It enables you to quickly create a complete and accurate LED layout that you can use for both an estimate and actual production of the job.
The original LED Wizard 7 was a major upgrade to previous versions of the software, with the new PowerFlow technology enabling higher levels of productivity. You can now go from an imported file to a finished design faster than ever before. And with more design capabilities, your layouts will be more complete, more customized, and more professional.
What’s New in LED Wizard 7.1
- Add Custom Modules
- Auto Mounting Holes Tool
- Custom Object Library
- Streamlined Copy and Paste with Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw
- Module Mounting Holes
- Export Preview
- Fewest Modules Mode
- Improved Statistics Data and Management
Specifically for LED suppliers that are supported in the software, the Supplier Edition enables the addition and editing of LED module and power supply data. Please see the Supplier Edition page for more information.
Free Webinar: LED Wizard 7 Overview and Demo
Check out the new LED Wizard 7 in action! We recorded a webinar that provides an overview of the software and a live demo of the complete workflow on a sample job. This 45 minute webinar shows you how LED Wizard 7 can save you time and win you more business by going step-by-step through the “BOUTIQUE” file. This job includes 36” serif channel letters, populated with single and double runs, 18” channel letters, populated with a single centerline “mini” module, and two sign cabinets, populated with the new “Hybrid” layout option. We have also provided the finished PDF file that was created during the actual webinar, including loaded power supplies, summary statistics, and title block integration.
LED Wizard 7: Take the Tour!
To demonstrate the workflow of a typical job in LED Wizard 7, we have created six short but detailed narrated videos on each step, using this "Coffee Shop" layout as the example.
The basic workflow of LED Wizard 7 is as follows:
Sample LED Layouts
To give you a good idea of what finished layouts look like, we have made some sample layouts that you can view in both jpg and PDF formats. By necessity, these are "generic" layouts using our fictitious "XYZ" LED supplier modules, but they do show a variety of layout options.
LED Wizard 7 Features and Benefits
LED Wizard 7 has a rich set of features and capabilities for creating LED layouts.
LED Wizard 7 Overview
Built from the ground up specifically for the sign industry, LED Wizard 7 is focused on the task of creating LED layouts for channel letters. No other method, software program, or combination of software programs can do this job faster, more accurately, and more completely than LED Wizard 7.
- Cleanly lay out LED modules using automatic population tools in a wide variety of letter styles and sizes, including thick/thin strokes, square serifs, and very large letters.
- New PowerFlow technology enables fast and direct editing of individual modules and selections of modules to fine-tune module positioning, rotation, and density.
- Provide industry-specific finishing touches, including loaded power supplies, summary statistics for each letter plus the entire job, and merge with your standard title block template.
- Work with other design programs by importing and exporting standard file formats, including PDF, AI, EPS, and DXF.
Here is an example of a completed LED layout. Key elements of the layout include the following: